|Want Some Dung?|
|Date Aired||June 28th, 2014|
|Next Episode||Sonic Adventure '06|
"And now I realize that dung is important."
The episode begins with Alex being more hyper than usual, excitedly singing and welcoming everyone back to Chapter 3 Saturday. Soon after, Jirard and Alex make jokes about Jirard's dad all the while a monkey is being shocked and tortured.
The majority of this episode is Jirard telling a story about how his dad, Charles Khalil, would act when he first came to America, as well as the first time his dad watched Kaizo Mario.
- Fassad met
- Gained control of Salsa
- Cactus Wolf defeated!
- In Japanese, Salsa's name is said like Sarusa, using wordplay on the Japanese word for monkey, Saru.
- In Earthbound 64, Salsa's fur was pink.
- Fassad's localized name is a pun in two different languages. The first uses the Arabic word fassad which can mean both "corruption" and "to take [something] by force". The second uses the French word façade, the literal translation of which is "face."
- The original Japanese name for Fassad, "Yokuba," is itself a pun on the word 'yokubari', a word describing avarice or greediness.
- It's not uncommon for a frog to be in a desert, as they migrated from Africa.
Question of the DayEdit
What is your favorite re-release?
Jirard said that his favorite thing is the Mario All-Stars pack because it played and looked better on SNES than NES.
Alex said Heart Gold and Soul Silver because they added so much to do after you beat the main story.