|Turtle Rock Lobster|
|Game||Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past|
|Date Aired||June 7th, 2014|
|Playlist||A Link to the Past|
|Last Episode||Link to the Palp|
|Next Episode||Ganon's Secret Base (Episode 14)|
"Eighth Dungeon boss hype time!"
The episode begins with Alex explaining that he always calls the viewers his Dudés, and he always means it in the way of good friends. He then calls the episode "Part 2," and fumbles with his words to explain what he meant. As the series nears it's end, the episode is more about a chill dungeon completion, and rescuing Zelda.
- Three Pieces of Heart obtained
- Silver Arrows obtained
- Sword upgraded
- Mirror Shield obtained
- Trinexx defeated
- 19th Heart Piece obtained
- Zelda saved!!
- Turtle Rock beaten
- When uploaded, the video was originally called "Turtle Rock Lopster," instead of "Turtle Rock Lobster."
- Turtle Rock is the only dungeon with Lava.
- The Japanese release of Majora's Mask has another Mirror Shield in the game's programming as an unused item - in fact, the select icon was finished.
- In A Link Between Worlds, Grinexx is a reference to Trinexx, the boss of the eighth dungeon in A Link to the Past.
Question of the
What have you wished for in a wishing well?
Alex used to wish for a Sega Dreamcast. He got one later with Sonic Adventure 2, so it was a good win.