|Game||Super Mario RPG|
|Date Aired||July 24th, 2013|
|Playlist||Super Mario RPG|
|Last Episode||A Day in the Sewers!|
The episode starts with Jirard fighting Belome, right off from where they ended last episode. After beating Belome, when going down the Midas River Waterfall, Jirard says that it reminds him about Splash Mountain in Disney Land. The Episode ends in Rose Town.
- Alex created Super Mario Bros. 2.
- Belome is possibly a reference to the Japanese word "bero," which means tongue.
- The Midas River might be reference King Midas, who turned everything he touched into gold, which would explain why their are a lot of gold coins along the river
- Frogfucius is a reference to Confucius, a famous Chinese philosopher.
- The first time Jirard played through the game, he hated Mallow for the first 1/3rd of the game because he was so weak, as he forgot to give the cricket pie to Frogfucius to obtain the Froggiestick.
- Jirard has the Super Mario RPG name "WinRAR" because when he streams games, the viewers tell him to name his character stuff like Gerg, Snitchez, etc.