|Shake That Wess|
|Date Aired||June 21st, 2014|
|Last Episode||Clayter Man|
The episode begins with Jirard and Alex ecstatically saying that the didn't have to restart the game, as they've had to done multiple times after each recording session, calling it a miracle. Jirard then immediately fights a group of Pigmasks, saying that he's made a mistake.
In the episode, Alex gives out a PSA that if any fan has an english-patched Mother 3 game that they could lend to them, they will have an easier time recording episodes and will lose the game data less often.
- Kumatora joins the party!
- Sometimes when Duster starts a battle, he will randomly kick an opponent.
- When selecting the princess's name, you can only get all the letters for "Kumatora" if you select the "Don't Care" option.
- Kumatora's name means "Bear-Tiger" in Japanese.
- In early builds of Mother 3, Kumatora was planned to be a Magypsy.
- Naming Kumatora 'Violet' when she is first recruited in Chapter 2 will result in her using the name 'Kumatora' while disguised as a waitress in Chapter 4 (as her disguise name is Violet in Chapter 4).
- When Kumatora first joins Duster's party after firing a blast of PSI at him, her PP is not full in a reference to the cutscene before.
Question of the DayEdit
Have you seen the Amazon Drone? Is it a thing?