|Game||Super Mario Land 2|
|Date Aired||Februrary 5th, 2014|
|Playlist||Super Mario Land 2|
|Next Episode||Wario's Castle|
As of this episode, the Super Mario Land 2 Series was not planned to be an episode for The Completionist, but because of a comment on Jirard's twitch channel, this is now a behind-the-scenes for a future episode. Alex also jokes about how because of this comment, it is easier to make more content when they are being abused.
- Pumpkin Zone Beaten.
- Even though the title sports the "DELUXE" title, their is no "DELUXE" Gerg Seal, and is in turn replaced by the regular intro for Super Mario Land 2.
- The J Son enemy is a reference to Jason Voorhees of the Friday the 13th movies.
- J Sons attack in a similar to Goombas. However, stomping on a J Son will give Mario an upward jump, as opposed to Goombas giving no jumps.
- The Kyororoare based on monsters from Japanese folklore. The Kyororo comes from Hitotsume Kozoo (one-eyed boys), troublesome one-eyed boys with large tongues that are said to run around frightening people.
- The Koopas in Super Mario Land 2 walk on four legs, instead of the now known two legs.
- In the Mario vs. Wario comic, Sabāsa appears and says "You won't get away for me, my pretty!," a reference to The Wizard of Oz.
- Beating the level three secret level in Pumpkin Zone changes the gravestones to Boo Buddies
- Pumpkin Zone is the only area to have two secret levels.
- Davis's favorite game controller is the Game Cube Controller.
Davis: You know, this game is great, and this level is another great level, and I believe it is about kids that died in a fire.