|Packages of Bones|
|Game||Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past|
|Date Aired||May 24th, 2014|
|Playlist||A Link to the Past|
|Last Episode||The Flute and The Fairy|
|Next Episode||The Moth and the Maiden|
The episode begins with a simple introduction and recap, with Jirard going to get only one piece of heart. Jirard also admits that he does not know the layout of the Skull Woods, the next dungeon of the game. Immediately after he gets this piece of heart, he gets another game-over, and is reverted back to BEARD's House.
Again, while exploring Skull Woods, Jirard dies again, using up a fairy. He blames this to him being at this point in the game too early, although he does have 13 hearts at this point.
Despite these setbacks, Jirard fights through the temple to fight the wicked winged beast Mothula, and is slain in battle. However, thanks to the use of yet another fairy, Jirard gets right back into the fight, only to die once again, leaving him without a fairy. Unfortunately, he gets a game over, and is forced to leave.
When Jirard returns, he comes prepared... with a good bee... However, when he does make his way to Mothula, he dies three more times. Because of this, Jirard ends the episode on a rather bad note, saying that this boss always trips him up in speed runs.
- 1 single Piece of Heart obtained
- Fire Rod obtained
- In the Japanese version of the game, both the Skeleton Forest and Skull Woods share the same name, Dokuro no Mori, meaning "Skull Forest"; there is no distinction between the two in terms of their names.
- The entirety of the Skull Forest is filled with packages of bones for Link to follow.
- In Japanese, Wallmasters are known as "Fallmasters."
- Gibdos are in every Zelda.
- It is possible that Mothula is based off of Mothra.
- Mothula is the only boss that can be hurt by bees.
- In the Game Boy Advance version of ALttP, a glitch occurs if Link leaves a room while a Wallmaster is falling. When Link goes to a new room, the Wallmaster will continue to fall into that room.
- In Majora's Mask, burning a Gibdo's bandages away with a Fire Arrow will reveal a normal ReDead underneath.
- If you look at the map of Ordon Village in Twilight Princess, it appears to be built in the same place as Kokiri Village.
- Originally, there were plans to add a Fire Rod to Minish Cap. Using Cheats, you can still equip the item.
- Jirard's favourite item in A Link Between Worlds is the Fire Rod.
Question of the DayEdit
What is a time that you think technology actually made a game better?