|Game||Castlevania: Symphony of the Night|
|Date Aired||April 29th, 2013|
|Playlist||Symphony of the Night|
|Last Episode||DIE HIPPOGRYPH!|
The episode starts with Jirard and Alex welcoming everyone back to Super Beard Brothers, whilst Greg welcomes people back to Defend It!
Jirard then says that he has been reading the comments as "a little journel on how to play," which helped him discover new moves to get him a new sheild, a new sword, certain magic spells, and a Life Max Up (or more max hp), all while unrecording.
Jirard tries to run to a save point, while jumping over Blade enemies and a Hammer enemy. When dodging the last one, Jirard hits into the Hammer's Hammer, getting a Game Over. However, Jirard easily gets back to where they were at before the gameover.
Once again, Jirard gets a Game Over while fighting the Minotaur and Werewolf summoned by Richter Belmont in the Colloseum. After he dies, the Running Joke of Jirard looking like Hector Salamanca is made, and Alex askes for people to edit an image of Jirard looking like Hector. Jirard then goes back to the Minotaur and Werewolf and was once again killed.
- Richter Belmont met.
- Olrox is Dracula's right-hand man.
- Olrox's original Japanese name is Orlok, the vampire from the classical vampire film, Nosferatu.
- Most fans speculate that Olrox is actually the vampire Gilles de Rais from Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness.
- In the background of the Colloseum, there is a dead beast (a Behemoth) that is likely the same one that Richter killed in Rondo of Blood, the prequel to Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
- The Hunting Girl (or Nemesis) is a greek myth of a spirit of divine retribution against those who succumb to hubris (or pride) named Rhamnousia.
- Apparently, most Serial Killers have castles.
- Alex may or may not be a serial killer.