|Mario Kart 8|
|New Super Beard Bros.|
|Date Released||May 21th, 2014|
Mario Kart 8 is a Mario Kart game for the Wii U, which has been released in Japan on May 29, 2014 and in North America and Europe on May 30, 2014, and will be released in Australia on May 31, 2014. The game can be played both physically and digitally through the Nintendo eShop, with the digital version requiring 4949.8 MB (approx. 4.83 GB) of memory to be installed. Being the follow-up to Mario Kart 7, the game is the eighth installment in the mainstream series, and eleventh overall in the Mario Kart series.
A prominent new addition is anti-gravity, allowing players to drive on almost any surface. Bikes, gliders, and underwater driving also return. In addition, ATVs join the returning karts and bikes as a new class of vehicle.
New Super Beard Bros.Edit
For the first episode of New Super Beard Bros, Jirard played Mario Kart 8, which was originally asked as a Question of the Day in The Walking Bushie. Since enough people wanted to see the game be played, they decided to create a new series just so they could play it.
- The course Mario Circuit is based around the möbius strip in the shape of the Mario Kart symbol.
- In some versions of this game, the level is called Shy Guy Falls, while others it is Shy Guy Waterfalls or Shy Guy's Crystal Mine.
- In Toad Harbor, there is a sign that says "Shy Guy Metals", which means that Shy Guy Falls may be where they get their resources.
- A möbius strip is a surface with only one side that is creates just one surface. Weird.
- To Alex and Jirard, this game gives off a Disney Land vibe.