|Into The Woods... Tree?|
|Game||Super Mario Land 2|
|Date Aired||February 8th, 2013|
|Playlist||Super Mario Land 2|
|Last Episode||Metal Whale Solid|
|Next Episode||HAPPY IN SPACE!|
In this episode, the boys move on to Tree Zone. Davis manages to die on the first level while they discuss 3D/HD remakes and new versions of old 2D games. They manage to clear the secret level easily. They spend some time talking about the New Super Mario Bros. franchise just before defeating the boss of Tree Zone, Kurosu. Alex says that the boss also resembles the boss Hoo from Super Princess Peach.
- Tree Zone beaten
- Tree Zone has a hidden level. When you beat it, the background of the Tree Zone overworld changes.
- The producer of Super Mario Land 2, Gunpei Yokoi, also produced Metroid.
- In the Super Mario Land 2 comic from Nintendo Power, Mario runs into The Witch and The Bird (the boss of Tree Zone) at the same time, and the Witch burns the Bird.
- Kuruso resembles the boss Hoo from Super Princess Peach.
- Jirard had to replay Sonic 3 and Knuckles because his Wii Save file was erased, when they were at the final level.
- Alex and Jirard agrees that New Super Mario Bros. U is the strongest of the New Super Mario Bros. franchise, while Jirard and Davis also thinks that the entire franchise is uninspired and not innovative.