|IT'S A TEAM EFFORT!|
|Game||Sonic 3 and Knuckles|
|Date Aired||November 26, 2012|
|Playlist||Sonic 3 and Knuckles|
|Last Episode||Dawson's Creed|
|Next Episode||Super Clench Brothers|
Starting off in Hydrocity Zone, the Beard Bros. introduce the show and tell you what it is about, as it is only the fourth episode of Super Beard Bros. A few minutes in, Alex helps Jirard gain access to a room containing a Chaos Emerald, by playing as Tails. Jirard dies for the first time on the first boss of Hydrocity Zone
- 5th Chaos Emerald gained
- 6th Chaos Emerald gained
- Screw Mobile defeated
- Hydrocity Zone cleared
What we learnedEdit
- There is a "secret" multiplayer option, where a second player can play as Tails. Tails as fly short distances and carry Sonic with him. This isn't really a secret, as Alex calls it, as it says "1-2 Players" on the start screen.
- Hydrocity Zone was created to resemble Chemical Plant Zone from Sonic 2. Chemical Plant Zone was as big as a zone could be and was designed to be a very fast level. Hydrocity Zone was designed to reflect this and is even bigger than Chemical Plant Zone was.
- Doctor Robotnik was originally supposed to be the protagonist of the series
- On the walls in the background of Hydrocity Zone, you can see images of Sonic. A popular theory is that Sonic was destined to come there.
- Alex uses the candy Fun-dips as a cure for motion sickness.
- This is the first time that Alex plays a game on Super Beard Bros.