|HAPPY IN SPACE!|
|Game||Super Mario Land 2|
|Date Aired||February 22nd, 2013|
|Playlist||Super Mario Land 2|
|Last Episode||Into The Woods... Tree?|
This episode starts with Davis heading into Space Zone. It starts with a water level, where Davis finds a secret sack of money unbeknownst to all of the people present. Alex presents his theory of why Space Zone begins with a water level. Davis clears the moon level easily and then dies once on the boss, Tatanga.
- Space Zone beaten
- The Hippo is not a true enemy. It only blows bubbles.
- Owen Pallet (also known as Final Fantasy), a famous violinist, sampled the song from Space Zone in one of his songs, An Arrow in the Side of Final Fantasy.
- In Paper Mario Sticker Star, the Boom Box sticker uses the music from Space Zone.
- The stars in level 2 of Space Zone spell out the word Happy.
- Tatanga, the boss of Super Mario Land and Space Zone, doesn't appear in the Mario vs. Wario comic.
- Davis wears Batman Fingerless Gloves, which he recieved from Schroeder's girlfriend.