|Game||Star Fox 64|
|Date Aired||December 7th, 2012|
|Playlist||Star Fox 64|
|Last Episode||The Flappy Puppet Mouth|
|Next Episode||Completionist Beards|
This video starts with an introduction explaining that this play through will go through the top route of the game.
They explain that due to technical issues, the audio on the original version of this video was gone, and therefore this video is a new play through if the first three levels, and therefore there are differences between the ending of this video and the beginning of the next one.
During this episode they talk about the ecological undertones of the Star Fox franchise. They also talk about the GameCube game "Star Fox Adventures" and it development process.
- Sector Y
- General Pepper's name and outfit is a reference to The Beatles' Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band album artwork.
- James McCloud was the protector of Corneria (the world on the first level) before he died. After his dead, Andross' Army starts the invasion that leads Fox to take James' place, making this a story of living up to the legacy of his father.
- The beloved barrel roll that fox uses during the game is not actually a barrel roll, but a Aileron roll.
- All the members of the Andross' Army wear a Helmet with an "A" on it.
- The Top route has Jirard's least favorite levels, and arguably the hardest.
- The music on Sector Y is the same as in Solar.
- It's speculated that the reason why Solar is a fiery place is because it is located in the middle of the three gas zones (X, Y, and Z)
- In the 3DS version of the Sector Y, the background shape is dark blue.
- In one of the endings of Star Fox Command, Slippy goes back to Aquas with her wife, Amanda, and lived there with her kids and grand kids.
- Edgar Wright, director of the Scott Pilgrim movie, enjoys working around censorship with the language on his movies, making quirky phrases to replace their uncensored counterparts.