|Growing Up Mega Man|
|Game||Mega Man 7|
|Date Aired||June 26th, 2014|
|Playlist||Mega Man 7|
|Next Episode||Mettaur Hero|
"You can achieve anything that you set your mind to."
Within this episode Jirard states that he always loved megaman 7, while Alex said that it was Mega Man 2 that he really loved. Even though many didn't appreciate the size of Mega Man in comparison to the screen, Jirard said that he had no problem with it even though it does get in the way in certain parts of the game. Not much later, Alex proceeds to spoil a big plot point in the game about Bass and continued to do so with Zelda a link to the past because he believed that people who watch their shows have already played the game. Jirard also said that Mega Man X was his favorite, followed by Mega Man X2, Mega Man 7, then Mega Man X3.
- Intro stage completed
- Freeze Man stage started
- Jirard found the "H"
- Rush search was obtained
- Jirard beat the Freeze Man stage
Jirard promises to play the Mega Man 1 remake for the PSP
- This game was made in about 3 months with a team of Mega Man developers
- This game came out about a year after Mega Man X
- The game was intended to remind people of the true nature of Mega Man
- Keiji Inafune, a noted character designer and illustrator for the franchise, handed off his duties to Hayato Kaji for this installment
- Bass and Treble are called Forte and Gospel in japan but were gonna be called broke and crash
- Freeze Man and Cloud Man are the only ones who have different mugshots than their official art work
- Freeze man is a perfectionist
- If no buttons are pressed when facing Freeze Man then he will taunt you
- All robot masters have their own model number and Freeze Man's model number is dwn49
- No info was disclosed about the dinosaur in the background of the boss area
- Jirard got this game from his mom when he was 7 even though he originally wanted Mega Man X3. It was noted that He was not disappointed to receive this game instead
- Jirard never did obtain a copy of Mega Man X3 and so it was one of the few games he has ever emulated
- When Jirard was young he wanted ESPN 2D extreme and his mom got it to him later and he was bummed out that he didn't receive it on time and "chewed her out" for not bringing it sooner and after having a real talk with his mother he learned how to appreciate what he has and at that moment became a man
Question of the DayEdit
What are your thoughts about Mega Man 7?