|Gregory Robert Wilmot|
|Also Known As||Gerg, The Announcer, The Mediocre-ist, Clean-Shavedman|
|First Appearance - Super Beard Bros.||Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - Episode 3|
|First Appearance - The Completionist||Mega Man X|
|Links||Twitter (Deleted), The Completionist, Super Scope Show|
Gregory Robert Wilmot, also known as "The Mediocre-ist" was The Completionist's companion. Greg tended to be the comic relief in most Completionist episodes, gracing the world with such wonders as "Neeko the Price Gouging Cat", "Glitches with Old Man Snitchez", "BIG THE CAT!", "But Beardman!", and of course, "BEARS!"
Greg did originally not appear in Super Beard Bros, being replaced by Alex Faciane , "The Proof-ist". Later, the show was in some dire need of Greg's brand of humour. It was shortly thereafter adorned with the GERG™ Seal of Quality and renamed as Super Beard Bros. DELUXE. However, with the upcoming Reboot, Greg once again became a producer for the show and no longer appears in episodes.
In February 2015, he announced his departure from TOVG and social media, with Jirard announcing the departure on February 25, 2015. After pressure from fans, Greg and Jirard revealed that they were no longer friends for private reasons.
On August 1st, 2017, Jirard confirmed that Greg is not returning to the show, and that the reason for his departure was due to business decisions around the time he left.
In May 2017, Greg messaged Jirard, requesting him to remove all videos he appeared from every channel. Jirard decided to agree to remove all the videos that Greg has been in, the deadline from Greg being in June, but in Jirard's recent video about this incident he confirmed that on September 1st all videos featuring Greg would be removed. Greg never replied after Jirard messaged him back. This message regarded his removal from "That One Video Gamer LLC" as "unlawful," in a screenshot of the message recently posted on his twitter account soon after Jirard's announcement. In this video, Jirard also requested that no one should heckle or bother Greg, and that Jirard himself has no time for internet drama.
However, Greg's demand for all 120 episodes of The Completionist to be removed was met with very negative reactions towards Greg himself in August, as Twitter users pointed out that it had been two years since his and Jirard's falling out and many were confused as to why Greg would do something like this now and not two years prior, and saw his request as sounding more like a threat, many also criticized him for being incredibly petty about the whole situation as well as pointing out that he willingly participated in the videos, so what he was claiming to be 'unlawful' use of his appearance was completely false. Many others also flat out told him that, thanks to his behavior, they had lost all respect for Greg, with some people using the hashtag '#fuckgreg' to show their feelings on the matter, while many others pleaded with him to not make Jirard remove the videos as it's mainly because of his appearances in them that made people like him to begin with, though it's very likely that Greg won't change his mind. On August 9, 2017 Greg deleted his personal Twitter page.
Gregs main interests and hobbies are-
1) Playing video games
2) Spending time with his son
While not much is known about how Jirard and Greg became friends, Jirard did give out a little bit of info during one of his streams. Apparently, he and Greg had met at California State University, Fullerton as they were both majoring in Theater.
- "BEARS!!!" - A joke, started in Banjo-Kazooie, which started as an experiment to see how much the phrase could be forcibly inserted into an episode of The Completionist. It has become one of the most famous and beloved "Jokes" on The Completionist.
- "BIG THE CAT!" - The name of a much hated character from Sonic Adventure .
- "But Beardman!"
- "Save the Aliens!"
- "Clean your room, America!"
- "Does that mean I get to meet your father?" - Said in reaction to someone saying the phrase "Simple and Clean", which is a song from the game Kingdom Hearts. The quote is a line from the song.
- "Order in my courtroom!" - Said to pause the conflict between Jirard and The Internet in episodes of Defend It!
- "BEACH!!!! do you want to go to the beach? its a Beautiful day outside!"
- Greg is part of a band called "LongBlackShadows"
- When Greg says "But Beardman!" he is actually trying to predict the future comments of the video.
- In Episode 13 of The Completionist, Goof Troop, Greg reveals his love of smoothies... Spiked with cocaine.
- Greg sucking at games keeps the universe in balance, as seen in the Season 1 Finale of The Completionist.
- Greg appears to be very knowledgeable about Dead Space, despite not having done any research. "What's a research?"
- Greg was killed in Jirard's crossover with Proton Jon, but somehow inexplicably returns to life after the opening theme.
- In Episode 24 of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, it is revealed that he and Alex both have subconcious sexual attractions towards Jirard's college freshman year headshot.
- Greg says the reason he is not very good at playing games today is because he always watched his brother play them rather than practicing at them.
- He also says that he enjoys watching others playing games, which could be another reason why he is not very good at games.
- In a tweet, Greg said that his favorite class to play in RPG games is the hunter/archer class.
- In the final/seventh episode of Mega Man X2 he states that he was attracted to Sally (a chipmunk girl from the Sonic The Hedgehog tv series, misremembered by Greg as a fox) as a kid.
- Greg has two cats named after Ron Howard and Philip Seymour Hoffman.
- During the intro segment for the remastered New Super Mario Bros. U episode, Jirard confirmed that it was Greg who created the famous All-Stars Pack joke. During editing, Jirard realized he was in middle of a new Mario game when he still had to finish the All-Stars Pack, but Greg assured him that they could make a joke out of it.
- Jirard has stated on tumblr that Greg is not actually bad at video games, however he is in fact more apathetic about them.
- On June 5th, 2015, Greg made a post on twitter that referenced his musical number in the Super Nintendo Aladdin Review. On the same day, Jirard released a review of the Genesis version of the game.