|Game||Donkey Kong Country|
|Date Aired||September 23, 2013|
|Playlist||Donkey Kong Country|
This episode starts out with the hilariously named level Clam City, which contains no bonus levels. Alex remarks that the sharks in this level looks more CG than anything else in the game. Alex also tells us what the names of the clams that shoot pearls are, Clambo. This sparks a discussion about Rambo, and Greg jokes about, saying that the next Rambo movie could be "Rambo: Pearl Nightmare."
After that, Jirard proceeds to defeat Queen Bee in Bumble B Rumble. Following Bumble B Rumble, Jirard moves on to the next overworld, Gorilla Glacier.
In the first level, Snow Barrel Blast, Jirard immediately gets a bonus level frog. Alex shares lots of trivia about Gorilla Glacier and Jirard gets two additional Bonus Levels.
Halfway through, Jirard gets a Rambi Bonus Level, spending the whole time their trying to get the x2 Golden Rambi Token. Jirard manages to get to it, flawlessly, but only had a few small rambi tokens, so it was a fruitless endeavor.
Jirard then has a lot of trouble completing the rest of the level, Snow Barrel Blast. Halfway through, Greg askes Jirard what his favorite part of the game is so far, and he answered with the music. It has always been his favorite part of the game.
Bored with the same scene of Jirard dying repeatedly (at the same exact part, too), Greg said that when he worked at Disney Land, you obviously cant tell people to go to hell, so you would say go ride Mr. Toad's Wild Ride,
The episode ends after Jirard gets a game-over on Snow Barrel Blast, which takes about 15 minutes. However, Greg says that they will have the level beat by the time the next episode comes out, so that the audience doesn't have to watch it.
- Clam City beaten
- Queen Bee defeated in Bumble B Rumble
- Vine Valley beaten
- The Clams in Clam City are called Clambo. This is probably a reference to Rambo, the action hero, but it doesn't make much sense.
- The boss Queen Bee is technically weaker than some of her offspring, as she only tuns invincible for short periods of time, while the red bees are always invincible
- The music in the Cliff World in Donkey Kong Country Returns is a remix of the music in Snow Barrel Blast, even though the Cliff World isn't an ice level. A fan-theory is that this is because the volcano has melted Gorilla Glacier.
- In the SNES version of this game, one Steel Barrel in Snow Barrel Blast makes unusual sounds and nobody knows why.
Greg: [A loud howl]