|Bringing Jimmy Back|
|Game||Super Smash Bros. Brawl|
|Date Aired||December 22nd, 2014|
|Playlist||Super Smash Bros. Brawl|
To continue the avalanche of youtube stars Alex and Jirard bring in Sunder/Jimmy. Jimmy mentions that he has never played Brawl yet his name is in the name selection.
When Jirard and Jimmy meet Tabuu Alex describes a fan theory. The theory suggests that the character Tabuu is an adult who was a child (Master Hand) in the previous Smash Bros. He is now growing up and is turning his toys back into collectibles as playing with toys is seen as taboo.
- Entrance to Subspace beat
- Subspace Part 1 beat
- Masahiro Sakurai wrote the lyrics for the Super Smash Bros. Brawl theme. The song is written by Nobuo Uematsu.
Not Related Edit
- Sunder loves Kirby games.
- Alex describes King Dedede as the biggest pimp Nintendo has.
- Alex believes Lucas has a big chance of being in Super Smash Bros. for WiiU if the rumors about the new Earthbound is true.
Question of the Day Edit
What's your favourite different interpretation of a game's story?
Jimmy's answer is the unconfirmed theory that Link is dead in Majora's Mask.